Fears




Comments

  1. I think this phobia is the fear of being followed or watched. The photo is successful because it represents the phobia. This photo is very interesting because it's dark outside and some light is showing on a person. One change would be to bring the person close to the light a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your fear is about always being watched or having a stalker. You did a great job at presenting your fear because I saw your image and right away I knew what it was telling me. I really like how the picture is in the dark and you can see the person off in the distance, it's very creepy. Maybe if you had the person hide behind something so you can just see their face, it would be even creepier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I think your fear is that you are alone or you don't like the dark
    2. This picture is very successful with showing your fear, because you have a light being in your face, and the rest of the picture being dark.
    3. I really like how you had light on your face and the rest of the picture darker.
    4. I don't think you need to change this photo, because it shows the main point of your fear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the phobia is the fear of being watched. I think this photo does a good job at showing it because it shows a man standing at the end of the street in a dark setting, which could mean that the person is being watched. I like how the photo is in the darkness and then there is a light on the person because it draws attention. One thing I would change is making the light on the person brighter to draw more attention towards it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment